Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm a loner dottie...

I (finally) realized myself that I'm actually a loner.

I'm overly self-conscious and believe that people are constantly comment and sizing my attribute (Wikipedia). I have to change this from now. In business, loner is the first point to be unsuccessful. That's why silaturahim is very important to gain relationships between people.

I spend most of my free time in my boarding room, without interact with my neighbors. I'm the youngest in the boarding house and I'm the only person who is majoring in SBM-ITB. So, I have nothing in common in interacting with my neighbors who are all older than me and has different major. Maybe this is the reason why I start to be such a loner in this house.

Searching the lost spirit

After doing Shalat Isya and intense praying, I started to bless Allah SWT for the guidance and the way to reach this recognition of myself. I thank that I actually realize that I'm actually a loner, so I have to change it from now.

Change

I'm commit that I don't want to be a loner anymore. I want to be a good person within the neighbor (home, SBM-ITB, Apres! & all), be tolerance, and have nice relationship with them.

Quote

I got this quote from Saska, as the tutor in Diklat Sound & Amplifier that:

"Sound is not what we're playing, it's about how people listen to it. We're not trying to bring the sound to ourselves, but we're trying to bring the best sound to the audience for them to enjoy."

It could be absorbed and modified to a deep meaning of life:

"We are not what we want to do, but what people need it."

Rockepreneur is not lonely anymore.

Peace, love & respect.

No comments: