Friday, November 28, 2008

Bought a Dochi eyeglasses!



After finishing Shalat Jumat at Batan, I straightly went to "pasar kaget" in front of Masjid Salman. Apparently, Masjid Salman still havent finished the Shalat Jumat yet, so I got the "pasar kaget" still not crowded yet. I searched for socks to replace mine that some of it has created holes. Then, I suddenly looked out to the eyeglasses section. I found the glasses that is very popular wear by a lot of teenagers, which is RayBan Wayfarer glasses.



This glasses is popularly wear by Dochi Sadega of Pee Wee Gaskins. I bought the glasses for Rp20.000.

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Wow! I really love your blog. I have bookmarked this page so I can come back again to check it out. I just hope you keep up the good work. Anything about eyeglasses and I get excited. Thanks again.

adiantohibatullah file said...

beli dimana tu?