Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New spirit in fasting month

First, I want to say happy fasting in this Ramadan month for all the Moslems. I hope we could repair our takwa to Allah SWT and positive things that we do in this whole month are being blessed.

I feel to be more focus in this Ramadan month to all the tasks ahead. Nowadays, I’m being busied by SBM-ITB tasks and APRES ITB unit organization. Alhamdulillah, I’m being trusted to be choose as the Coordinator of Education and Training Division of APRES 2008, PIC of Education and Training in “Jarg Vhua Vhua” APRES 2008, and involved in research team in IBE of SBM-ITB. So, I might be hectic this month and ahead, and I would probably not often updating Rockepreneur for a while.

I want to be a better person this time, and I want to be more focus to all the tasks and to be more takwa to Allah SWT. I hope I could finish the tasks ahead bravely as the best as I can. Save energy, time, and mind to help the others.

“We have the same 24 hours a day, but why the level of success are so different? It’s about the effort and work hard.”

Happy fasting day!

No comments: