Saturday, August 16, 2008

Nisfu Sya'ban night at Jati Indah

This morning, I went fitness and swimming with Misykat in Gallery Ciumbuleuit. I met Dika just when Misykat went preparing for the fitness in the second floor of the house. Dika said that he read the recent posts of Rockepreneur which reviewed about Rocket Rockers until the last post about my final score, and I really appreciated with that. Thanks! Misykat only did fitness but I did both of them. We finished at 10 o'clock and closed by Yellow Rice dinner at Jl. Sumur Bandung, and Yes, they're cheap!

Went home early

I already booked Citi Trans to Jakarta at 12.15 just the last day, and my initiative job to clean up my room still haven't been finished yet until an hour before the departure. So, I decided to clean it up directly and just made it look neater. I decided to make up my room to be more like a "student room" than a studio after I got my final short semester score that you could read it on my last post.

I traded my 10 tickets by 1 free ticket + a friendship card from Citi Trans that I still don't know when I actually got it, and went home as usual.

No signal

I arrived at Jakarta at 15.00, but actually I arrived home at 17.45. :) Well, something happened on the pickup of my arrival. First is because my cell phone was out of battery, and second is because my cell phone couldn't receive signal anymore. About the second problem, I excused it because my Nokia 3100 has been almost 6 year old since the third grade of my junior high school.

It started when I late to call Mr. Parno, my home assistance to pick me up at the arrival. Then, I just realized that my cell phone wasn't receiving signal anymore after I forced it to turn it on after dead by low battery. In the other hand, I decided to surprised Adit, my high school friend that his house located near the travel station. I surprised him by giving him Corel Draw and Adobe Photoshop DVD tutorial to practice graphical design that he love.

Nisfu Sya'ban night at Jati Indah

Nisfu Sya'ban is the remembrance day of Islam which is placed in the Sya'ban Islamic month. It's believed that Allah SWT will planned a person's faith on the next 1 year, so Muslims usually memorized the Nisfu Sya'ban night by reading Surat Yaasiin in Koran. I read the Surat Yaasiin in Al-Muhajirin Mosque near my house at Jati Indah.

I hope the next year will be better than the last.

No comments: