Thursday, July 10, 2008

Last Oddisey 2008 practice at Dago Tea House

Today, we practice our Oddisey at Taman Budaya Jawa Barat or usually called Dago Tea House. It’s the place where many cultural and popular event held in Bandung. That’s one of the most favorite places to do music or drama event. Ad Com with Oddisey’s Music Directors are the group who do most of the practice at the time. It started form 9 in the morning to 6 in the evening.

Btw, in the morning, I decided to swim at Galeri Ciumbuleuit as I’ve been the member since 1 week ago. As I entered the swimming pool, it still 7.30 in the morning. The gym room was actually still closed. But I tried to do a lot of breaststroke swimming back and forth. Until the clock showed 8 o’clock, I ended my swimming and take a shower. I went home, but in the middle of the road, I stop at Nasi Kuning / Yellow Rice stand in Jl. Ciumbuleuit and bought it for my breakfast for Rp3500.

We do run for all (MC’s, Greetings, Opening, Ad Com’s, The Calamaries, Chelavie, I am 3, Deltitnu, Closing) for the first time. :) Watch Oddisey 2008 in July 22nd 2008 at The Venue Concert Hall in Jl. Setiabudi, Bandung Jawa Barat.

Contact me for tickets. See you there!

PS: My friend Dika also create a post that related about today's Oddisey activities here.

No comments: