Friday, May 2, 2008

Now I know why I’m late. But what’s the solution?

The reason here actually has a more fundamental reason why am I late, which is, I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO BETWEEN 5 O’CLOCK TO 7 O’CLOCK IN THE MORNING! That’s the main reason why I always felt asleep again after I prayed Subuh in 5 o’clock in the morning, and got late after I realized that I woke up again at 7 o’clock in the morning. :(

I always think that why should I wake up in 5 o’clock in the morning, besides praying Subuh? You, late guy readers must have the same question as me right? Watch it. I woke up in the morning, pray Subuh, and… what? Its still 5.10 AM! Then I took a shower and prepare for the books. Its still 5.25 AM. That’s the complete preparation to go to college in my room. If I want to eat, I will buy foods outside, and it’s still 5.30 AM and there is still no food court open at that time near my kos-kosan or my college. If it does, they must be still in preparation, and they still haven’t prepared the complete menus yet to be served, which made me have to wait for a long time to finish the menus, and I hate waiting.

So, the feelings really affect me so much, that I always decided to go to sleep again after I pray Subuh, which is very risky to wake up late again in the morning (or even tend to wake up later in 5.30, 6.00, or even 6.30 in the morning, to not get me felt asleep again after I wake up). I really don’t know how to manage the time to fulfill the 2 hours length of time there. It always gets me to the unworthy condition to wake up early in the morning which creates bigger risk to get late. What should I do?

*This post is being sent because the writer got late again in Auditorium Statistic class in 7 o’clock, May 2nd 2008.

No comments: