Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I late again though

This morning, I actually woke up at 6 in the morning, but then I felt asleep again after that and I woke up in 7 o’clock. :( So, I late to enter the ETSF subject in 7 o’clock.

I’m always hard to wake up in the morning, not because I’m lazy to go to college, but I was lazy to think about the preparation to go to college. Just like the last thing I have already posted it here.

The lazy to take Subuh pray which has limited time in maximum 6 o’clock in the morning, and to take a shower is the main thing the reason I got late this morning. In the lazy time I just lay in the bed and started to think “pasrah” for the subject. But then my mind was spread out to think about other things that I should have done in the morning and the plan activities that I should done in the whole day. The laziness took me to give “pasrah” to the situation again. It’s very bad though.

So, I’m writing this post in the Computer Room SBM, after I recognize that the Auditorium ETSF class has been finished after I came in. The next class will start in 10 o’clock continuing the excursion presentation.

I hope I wouldn’t do the same anymore.

No comments: