Wednesday, March 26, 2008

2605m circling Sabuga in 15 minutes

I did 2605m in 15 minutes for my Sport mid-term task, and I'm glad for it. It shows about 6 and a-half circle of Sabuga running track. I actually only drink Energen cereal with Oatmeal for my breakfast. I also almost got late to go to Sabuga in 07.00, because I woke up in 6.15 and was very tired after yesterday's cold long-road motorcycle journey from Gegerkalong to my rental house, back and forth.

Alhamdulillah, I did the running very well. I kept saying in my head about Tom Delonge's ideas to make Macbeth as vintage running shoes, soccer shoes, and vintage style classics. Even though I put up on a black Converse All Stars, I was feeling that, it could put me on the greatest obstacle on earth. It could be a guy from across the street finding the the girl of his dream by put on his shoes, like Tom said about Macbeth.

It always be "The Sport of Life"!

No comments: