Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Morning friends!

I love SBM very much!

Well, I'll do the third day activities today. Today's subject is sports, and Critica Reading and Writing. I was given a homework to read the chapter 1 & 2 of the silabus. It describe about hoy to write an essay.

An essay itself is consist of:
1. Introductory paragraph
2. Body
3. Conclusion

It apparently easy making an essay. I just know how to recognize those parts on making it.

The introductory paragraph is consist of hook, transition, and thesis statement. Thesis statement is consist of topic and claim. A hook can be use to hook the first rader who wants to read our essay.

Interesting subject apparently, because I love making essays very much. You can preview some of them on Rockepreneur.

"...for peace on earth." Love Like Rockets - Angels & Airwaves.

Ok, the second subject of yesterday is Statistic for Business and Management. The lecturer gave us very strict rules for the class such as, we shouldn't get late even a second! But, I think the rest of subject will be interesting later.

Ok, I have to enter the school sport now. The lecture has came.

No comments: